Webinar Checklist.pdfWe are guilty of the "Robotic Webinar", but starting to "spice" things up.
Other good "tips & tricks" that we use, that Mark has not mentioned, is that we actually compile a document with all of the questions asked during the live webinar, and provide the answers. We then send this PDF document to all who attended, and you have no idea how thankful our customers are! It's another great "touchpoint" for us to engage with our customers, and/or potential customers.
Also, the day of the webinar, we have a simple 'check-list' that we review with our presenter. We make sure we check/review things like:
- Connect to the internet using the Ethernet cable for the best webinar and audio quality.
- If you are in a private room, put a note in front of the room indicating that there is a live customer webinar going on and to not make any noise.
- Turn cell phones off or on airplane mode (this affects the connectivity).
- If using personal PC and sharing screen, log off from email and other apps that could pop-up during the webinar.
- Have a bottle of water for your use during webinar.
- Prepare your environment (please be in a closed room. Ensure all windows and doors are closed to prevent unwanted noise..
- Have someone take a picture of you, preparing for the webinar, so we can upload to Facebook for Workplace that morning.
- And more.... Feel free to donwload the checklist attached!! : )